Hello, my dear blog readers,
yes, it had been a couple of months since I have published my last post. here’s a rundown of what I have been up to. I had just started high school and got largely invested in my school work, as well as a jazz band. Afterward, I experienced a life-changing experience with my finger that took up a lot of my time. I plan to write a post explaining all that went down, it’s a pretty cool story. Then I got involved with sewing costumes for a play. Later I went through a pretty bad breakup and kind of cut off all social media from my life. That’s that. In a way, for me to move on from my breakup, I plan to write a heck ton more on this great platform.
because I have been going through rather a lot, I wanted to share some words of encouragement that have truly helped me through difficult times.
- “We can do no great things, only small things with great love.” — Mother Teresa
- “One’s life has value so long as one attributes value to the life of others, by means of love, friendship, indignation, and compassion.” — Simone De Beauvoir
- “No one has ever become poor by giving.” — Anne Frank
- “I have learned over the years that when one’s mind is made up, this diminishes fear; knowing what must be done does away with fear.” — Rosa Parks
- “When the whole world is silent, even one voice becomes powerful.” — Malala Yousafzai
- “Nobody cares if you can’t dance well. Just get up and dance. Great dancers are not great because of their technique, they are great because of their passion.” — Martha Graham
- “The most beautiful thing you can wear is confidence.” — Blake Lively
- “I may not be perfect, but parts of me are pretty awesome.” — Anonymous
- “No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.” — Eleanor Roosevelt
- “Do you want to meet the love of your life? Look in the mirror.” — Byron Katie
whether you are dealing with sadness or not, I have some words of my own for you. You are loved. You are capable of respect. You are smart. You are wanted. No person should ever doubt your worth. You are good enough.
comment some positive words to make someone else’s day, and let’s throw a big “welcome back” party because fashionably brooke is back in business baby!